Eligibility Criteria for Free IUD or Nexplanon
We are able to provide IUDs for free or at a significantly reduced cost to those who meet at least one of the following criteria. We are able to provide Nexplanon at no cost to those who meet one of the last three criteria.
• Newcomers to Canada of less than 18 months
• Annual income of less than $30,000 and no active benefits
• Youth under the age of 19 years old
• Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) program
• Assured Income for Severely Handicapped (AISH)
• Alberta Works
For those who do not meet any of these criteria, don't worry! We have alternate programs to assist you in getting an IUD at a reduced cost. Contact us today to find out more.